It is the policy of Al Hoty-Stanger Laboratories (AHSL) to provide services according to the professional standards specified by ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001 and conforming to the quality requirements of clients, standards institutions and regulatory bodies.
AHSL ensures that its customer needs are fulfilled through:
- Commitment towards Quality Management Systems and their effective implementation for consistent operation.
- Providing correct, reliable and precise analytical data and ensuring impartiality and confidentiality.
- Promptness of service.
- Periodic review of the Quality Management System to ensure continual improvement in testing methods, enhancement in competency of staff, equipment and personnel effectiveness.
- Communicate the Quality Policy to the employees, customers, partners, subcontractors and stakeholders.
HSE POLICY STATEMENT
AL HOTY-STANGER Management is committed to Physical, Mechanical and Chemical Testing of Construction Materials. Chemical Analysis of Metals, Non-Metals, Water and FoodstuffsMicrobiological Testing of Water, Foodstuffs and Beverages. Horticultural Analysis of Soils, Water and Fertilizers. Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing of Wastewaters. With the aim of enhancing customer, employees and stakeholders satisfaction.
Management is committed to provide the safe working environment by adopting HSE Management system in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
AL HOTY-STANGER Management is committed to:
- Provide continual training to our employees and interested parties to ensure they remain motivated and abreast with the developments in technology.
- Minimize or eliminate risks to employees arising from our work activities. Involve the employees on matters affecting their personal health and safety.
- Prevent pollution to the environment wherever possible and practical by the use of non-polluting techniques and practices. Involve the employees on environmental issues and ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Comply with all applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements while fulfilling the above commitments.
- Communicate the HSE Policy to the employees, customers, partners, subcontractors and stakeholders.
- Improve continually the performance of management system which is based on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards.