AHSL have been providing microbiological and biochemical testing services to the premier hotels, restaurants, malls and hypermarkets in the UAE. Assessment of health risks in domestic and public buildings by detection of Legionella sp. have been extensively sought by clients in UAE.
Manufacturers and traders of food products also utilize our test facilities in order to protect the brand integrity and their reputation by ensuring products safety.
AHSL currently has two full-fledged, individually accredited laboratories in UAE. Our accreditations to ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 cover a broad spectrum of microbiological tests.
AHSL facilities are equipped with advanced equipment like Mini VIDAS, PCR, Biolog Speciation Analyzer and other apparatus for identification and enumeration of pathogens from food and environmental samples.
Please Contact Us to discuss your testing program or specific requirement.
Various materials are tested including water, beverage, frozen/chilled food, fresh food, equipment/personnel swabs, cosmetics & environmental samples.
Microbiological analyses include detection/identification of the following:
- Total coliforms
- Fecal coliforms
- Aerobic colony count
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Pseudonomas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella sp.
- Bacillus cereus
- Clostridium perfringens
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Listeria sp.
- Legionella pneumophila sero groups 1, 2-14
- Legionella sp.
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater – APHA/AWWA/WEF, 20th Edition
- Bacteriological Analytical Manual USFDA January 2001 / May 2004
- Compendium of Methods for the Microbiological Examination of Foods, APHA
- Manual of Microbiological Methods for the Food & Drink Industry
Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association, UK, Technical Manual # 43
- AOAC Official Method No. 2000-14 (Reveal Microbial Screening Test) – Noegen Corp.
- ISO 11731
- H.O Guidelines, DM Guidelines and other Public Health & Safety Standards