Corporate social responsibility, often abbreviated “CSR,” is a company’s initiatives to assess and take responsibility for the company’s effects on environmental and social wellbeing.
As a responsible company, we respect the interests of our stakeholders—our shareholders, employees, clients, suppliers, and the wider community—and we actively seek out opportunities to improve the environment and to contribute to the well-being of the communities in which we do business.
Mr. Abdul Aziz Al Hoty epitomized charity and was generous in the treatment of his employees, colleagues and the COMMUNITY.
Mr. Hani Al Hoty follows the same family traditions and hence, at AHSL (UAE) we exemplify the same with the following deeds as a company.
- AHSL Abu Dhabi (Microbiology) Laboratory provides training to LOCAL Emirati students from the Al Ain University on a regular basis.
- AHSL Dubai (Civils) Laboratory guides CIVIL Engineering students from BITS – PilaniUniversity at the Civils Laboratory.
- AHSL Dubai (Chemistry) Laboratory guides student on Chemistry and Environmental Testing.
- The Company (AHSL), provide complete medical aid and financial support to late colleague Mr. Farroogue who was a victim of cancer.
- AHSL Marketing Manager, Mr. Jaleel Cholayil, is a voluntary member of the local MalayateSamajan, helping the Indian /Asian workers in distress.
- AHSL Deputy General Manager Mr. Christopher Rajamani visits workers’ accommodation through the voluntary organization “Smartlife” and educates them in the English language and also motivates them.
- AHSL staff voluntarily participate in contributing funds / collections for the disasters such as the recent flood in the Philippines, Earthquake in Pakistan.