In the Middle East, AHSL is one of the pioneers conducting Environmental Impact Assessments – sound level survey, pollution monitoring, air quality testing, water and waste water analyses.
AHSL has been approved to undertake environment-related testing by a number of public-sector organizations in the UAE, including the Sewerage Projects Committee (SPC), Environmental Research and Wild Life Development Agency (ERWDA), Dubai Accreditation Centre (DAC) and Environmental Protection & Development Authority (EPDA-RAK). AHSL is also registered with the Federal Environment Authority (FEA) for the provision of environmental and related testing services.
Environment Department is accredited for ISO 17025 by DAC & ENAS for various tests in Water, Air Quality, Noise and Emission monitoring.
Please Contact Us to discuss your testing program or specific requirement.
AHSL Environment Department specializes is testing/monitoring of AIR, WATER, SOIL, NOISE/SOUND,LIGHT & METEOROLOGY.
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Sound level survey/noise monitoring
- Pollution monitoring
- Ambient and occupational air quality
- Indoor and outdoor air quality (physical, chemical and microbiological parameters)
- Water quality testing (sea, ground, potable, recreational and processed water)
- Ground contamination survey
- Flue gas emission testing
- Illuminance testing
- Stack emission monitoring
Tests are conducted following Regional and International Environmental Guidelines and in accordance with
- US EPA EMC method 17, 6C & 7E, CTM 030 & 034
- ISO 1996-2 : 2007
- BS EN 481 : 1993, BS EN 12341: 1999, BS EN 60079-29, BS EN 12464
- CCFRA 2.2.1- Guideline 45:2003